What's In My Bag

Leave a Comment


I love reading and watching about what people keep in their handbags so I thought it was about time I shared with you what I keep in mine. My handbag is pretty small as I try not to keep a lot in my bag, all my big bags end up cluttered with junk that I don't actually need to carry around with me. 

I picked up this gorgeous blue bag from Primark a few weeks ago, at only £8 it was a right bargain. Small enough to stop my bag getting cluttered with random things but big enough to fit all my essentials in. The handbag also comes with a detachable shoulder strap so is great if you don't fancy carrying it around in your hand. 

The first item I keep in my handbag is most importantly my Ted Baker purse. The exact model I have isn't online any more as I picked it up in an outlet shop, but there is plenty of similar styles around. I can't go anywhere without my purse as it contains all my cards, money and vouchers.

The next item is my phone. I have the iPhone 5 in case you were wondering and currently have a rather cute but massive Minnie Mouse phone case. To be honest I'm probably addicted to my phone as I can't go anywhere without it so is always in my purse. 

Keys are the next item in my bag, without these I wouldn't get anywhere. My keys have my house key, car key plus card such as my clubcard and that all important hand sanitizer; I'm currently using the Trick or Treat Bath & Body Works one. 

Sunglasses are a must for me even in the winter as driving in low sun can be a real bugger. I picked up this pair last year from Primark for £2 so probably won't be available now but I'm sure they will have similar styles again this year. 

A Tangle Teezer is also another must have for me, my hair can get awfully knotty so I always need to have a brush on me. This Tangle Teezer is nice and compact and works great. 

I always try and limit the amount of lip products I keep in my bag, as every girl knows they always seem to build up and you end up with most of your lipstick collection in your handbag. The two products I currently have in my bag are the Maybelline Colour Elixir in 725 Caramel Infused and MAC Brave Lipstick. I also carry around this Model's Own Compact Mirror to apply them with. 

My final handbag essential is definitely some sort of  mints or sweets. At the moment I have Tic Tac's in Cherry Passion. 

What are your handbag essentials?
What handbag are you currently using? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig