What's In My Bag

Leave a Comment


I love reading and watching about what people keep in their handbags so I thought it was about time I shared with you what I keep in mine. My handbag is pretty small as I try not to keep a lot in my bag, all my big bags end up cluttered with junk that I don't actually need to carry around with me. 

I picked up this gorgeous blue bag from Primark a few weeks ago, at only £8 it was a right bargain. Small enough to stop my bag getting cluttered with random things but big enough to fit all my essentials in. The handbag also comes with a detachable shoulder strap so is great if you don't fancy carrying it around in your hand. 

The first item I keep in my handbag is most importantly my Ted Baker purse. The exact model I have isn't online any more as I picked it up in an outlet shop, but there is plenty of similar styles around. I can't go anywhere without my purse as it contains all my cards, money and vouchers.

The next item is my phone. I have the iPhone 5 in case you were wondering and currently have a rather cute but massive Minnie Mouse phone case. To be honest I'm probably addicted to my phone as I can't go anywhere without it so is always in my purse. 

Keys are the next item in my bag, without these I wouldn't get anywhere. My keys have my house key, car key plus card such as my clubcard and that all important hand sanitizer; I'm currently using the Trick or Treat Bath & Body Works one. 

Sunglasses are a must for me even in the winter as driving in low sun can be a real bugger. I picked up this pair last year from Primark for £2 so probably won't be available now but I'm sure they will have similar styles again this year. 

Tangle Teezer is also another must have for me, my hair can get awfully knotty so I always need to have a brush on me. This Tangle Teezer is nice and compact and works great. 

I always try and limit the amount of lip products I keep in my bag, as every girl knows they always seem to build up and you end up with most of your lipstick collection in your handbag. The two products I currently have in my bag are the Maybelline Colour Elixir in 725 Caramel Infused and MAC Brave Lipstick. I also carry around this Model's Own Compact Mirror to apply them with. 

My final handbag essential is definitely some sort of  mints or sweets. At the moment I have Tic Tac's in Cherry Passion. 

What are your handbag essentials?
What handbag are you currently using? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig