Birchbox January 2015

Leave a Comment
This months Birchbox is aimed towards kick starting 2015 with great health. The Hit Refresh box this month aims to start 2015 off with a bang by partnering up with Women's Health to bring you a box full of goodies that will help make your 2015 a healthier one. I love this months box design!

Birchbox January 2015 (£10 per month plus £2.95 p+p, sign up using this link and receive £5 worth of points to spend in the shop)

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle (£14 for 236ml)
The first product I received is the Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave In Conditioner. This spray claims to protect your hair from both UVA rays and heat damage whilst adding shine. The conditioning spray smells amazing!

activbod Feel Great Shower Concentrate (£5 for 100ml)
This shower gel really intrigues me. This activbod Feel Greet Shower Concentrate contains sea minerals, green tea and almond oil for an energising post-workout shower. I've never heard of using green tea in a shower gel before so this will be fun to try as I'm a big fan of green tea. 

HealGel Body (£39.50 for 100ml)
How cute is this tiny little tube? Its sooo skinny and cute. Moving on this body lotion by HealGel is packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients to calm the skin. This lotion will be great for those aching muscles after a workout.   

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (£30 for 50ml)
I love a good face mask and this REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask has promising claims. This exfoliating mask claims to improve skin texture, tone and helps combat congestion. I've heard good things about the brand REN so I can't wait to give this product a try. 

Stila Lip Glaze in Glamour (£15, however I could not find Glamour online)
I own quite a few Stila Lip Glazes but luckily don't own this shade. The shade I received is Glamour, a gorgeous shimmery berry shade. Whilst the Lip Glazes aren't my favourite lip products I certainly do like the berry shades so hopefully will make good use of this product. 

Birchbox Pilates Band (£7.99) & Embrace Matcha Green Tea (£24,99 for 30 servings)
These extras this month are perfect for the Hit Refresh theme. The Birchbox Pilates Band will hopefully encourage me to perhaps work out a bit more than I should. I love that its pink too. 
I'm a big big fan of green tea so this Embrace Matcha green tea is a great little extra, I don't think I've ever had Matcha green tea or a green tea powder before so I can't wait to give it a go. This Matcha green tea also claims to have 10 times the amount of antioxidants than regular green tea. 

This months Birchbox also contains a little booklet with 12 bite-sized challenges aimed to improve you. As well as a special subscription offer to Women's Health Magazine for subscribers.

What did you think of this months box? 
Katie xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig