My Mac Lipstick Collection

Leave a Comment
Hey Guys, sorry I haven't been able to write a blog post for the past couple of weeks I've been super busy with dance competitions and practices. Today I'm sharing with you my Mac lipstick collection, its not a very large collection but I've only recently got into Mac lipsticks and plan on adding a lot more to collection in the future. I currently own seven Mac lipsticks, one of which I'm not sharing with you in this post but will feature in my April favourites coming later this week. 
Mac Cosmetics Lipsticks (L-R Viva Glam V, Hug Me, Crosswires,  Saigon Summer, Viva Glam Nicki, Plumful)



Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Lustre finish in Hug Me
 This is probably my favourite of the Mac lipsticks I own, it's a beautiful brown/peachy pink shade in a Lustre finish. It's a perfect nude for my light to medium skin tone, easy to apply and an overall gorgeous colour.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Lustre finish in Viva Glam V
 This lipstick was my first ever Mac lipstick, I brought it especially for my prom last year. Its very similar to Mac Hug Me but is a tad more pink with a lot more shimmer.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Satin finish in Viva Glam Nicki
 This is definitely my least worn Mac Lipstick simply for how neon this lipstick actually is, its definitely not a day time wear lipstick. I find the formulation of this lipstick to be quite drying making it fairly difficult to apply, a good lip balm beforehand is a must.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Lustre finish in Plumful
 Oh how I love this lipstick, this is such a beautiful plum colour that would suit most skin tones. The formulation is lovely as with most of Mac's Lustre lipsticks. Being a Lustre finish this lipstick is very wearable as Lustre finishes tend to be on the sheerer side, meaning this lipstick isn't too heavy but has a lovely pop of colour.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Cremesheen finish in Saigon Summer
As mentioned in the name this is a definitely a summer lipstick, this bright orange is a perfect accompaniment for a tan. However I try to get as much wear from this lipstick by pairing it with a nude lip gloss to make it more muted for the winter months.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Cremesheen finish in Crosswires
I'm a big fan of Coral lipsticks and this little beauty is one of the best Coral lipsticks I have tried, Cremesheen is definitely not my favourite formulas from Mac but this lipstick is definitely an exception, it applies lovely and smooth with great colour pay off. 

What are your favourite Mac Lipsticks?
Do you have any recommendations?
Katie xx 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig