Spring OOTD

Leave a Comment
Hey Guys, this is a quick outfit of the day for you to show you what outfit I'm loving this spring. The weather is really nice at the moment in England and it's finally hot enough to wear dresses without thick woolly tights. My outfit is mainly from Forever 21  after a recent rather large order from there, I love their stuff and their prices. I apologise for the rather uninteresting background, I wanted to go to the beach to take photos (the perks of  having the beach at the end of road) but unfortunately the sea was super rough and it was really windy so the photos didn't work out too well. 

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Kimono: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Primark
Watch: Fossil


Hope you all have a great day! 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig