Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Leave a Comment
Being a fan of Bioderma I'm always on the hunt for a high street dupe seeing as it's not the easiest of products get your hands on. When I saw this in Boots a few weeks back I couldn't resist picking it up. I have a super sensitive eye area as I suffer from eczema around there and it's sensitive skin and hypoallergenic  claim won me over. I've been using this every night for the past couple weeks and its definitely comparable to Bioderma; a little bit of product goes a long way when removing my make up and I've still got lots of product left in the bottle. This cleansing water removes my make up really quickly and doesn't aggravate my eyes; being more available and cheaper than Bioderma this is now my favourite make up remover.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£4.99 for 400ml)

Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water? 
What's your favourite dupe for Bioderma? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig