Glossybox April 2014

Leave a Comment
Its that time of the month again, Glossybox time. After a really disappointing month last month I hoped this month Glossybox would redeem itself however I'm not too sure about this box but it is a definite improvement from last month. This months theme is Sweet Treats, not quite sure if the products really relate to the theme but I see where they are coming from. Lets just hope next month's Glossybox will be better.
Glossybox April 2014 (£10 per month plus £3.25 p+p)

TRESemme Dry Shampoo (£5.25)
This is the product this month that really stood out for me as I'm a big dry shampoo fan. I currently own the full size of this dry shampoo and whilst it isn't as good as Batiste dry shampoo I do like it and it will be handy to have a smaller version. 

MonuSpa Warming Ginger Body Oil (£26 for 100ml)
At first I wasn't too sure about this product as body oil isn't something I'm a fan of. However after testing this out on my arm I am really impressed, the ginger smell is lovely, it applied to the skin nicely and left my arm feeling silky soft.

MeMeMe Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator (£5.50)
If I didn't already own Benefit's High Beam I would be excited by this product. Besides that this is a lovely product that is actually a really good price at only £5.50 I definitely recommend this as a cheaper alternative to High Beam. It blends nicely into the skin and leaves a lovely dewy finish on the skin rather than a shimmery finish.

Emite Make Up Lip Brush - L312 (£17) -couldn't find a link online sorry!
This lip brush isn't the most exciting product but will definitely come in use. Whilst I probably won't use the brush as a lip brush I will make good use of it as an eye brush for either eye liner or the outer v. This brush is lovely and soft but I definitely wouldn't say its worth £17.

He-Shi Professional Tanning Face & Body Gel (7.95 for 50ml)
Didn't I receive fake tan last month? I suppose this tube is better than the tiny little sachets I got last month. I've never heard of this brand before but it seems like it might be quite a good tan and I'm excited to try it out, even though nothing can beat my St. Tropez tanning mousse. 

What do you think of Glossybox this month?
What did you guys receive?
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig