DIY Sunglass Storage

2 comments
I don't know about you, but I never quite know how to store my sunglasses. I don't want to have all of my sunglasses lying around but putting them away in a draw seems like a scratch or break waiting to happen. I took inspiration from a picture on pintrest with this simple, cute way to store your sunglasses. 



This DIY is super simple and only requires a couple of things. All you need is a frame of your choice; I went for an A3 sized frame which holds 6 pairs of sunglasses, some chicken wire and some screw eyes. 

You want to start off by taking the glass etc out the middle of the frame, leaving just the wooden outside. After this I poistioned my sunglasses to see where abouts I wanted to place my wire and I just used a pencil to mark a dot on the back of the wood. Attach your screw eyes to the wood where you put your pencil dot and wrap some of the chicken wire around one end. Pulling the chicken wire as tight as you can, wrap the other end around the opposite screw eye before repeating again for the bottom layer. 

Finally either hang your frame up or place on the top of a table/draws, hang up your sunglasses and your done. 

This DIY is a great way to display all your sunglasses, as well as being easy and convenient way to grab a pair of sunnies on the go.

What do you think of this DIY?
Tweet me some picture of your sunglasses storage?

Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This is such a cute idea, looks really cool and modern as well :)

    www.laurcaud.co.uk // Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's such an easy way to store them. X

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig