Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

Leave a Comment
Lets face it, I think everyone just about owns or wants to own Becca Champagne Pop by Youtuber Jaclyn Hill. Of course being the beauty addict I am I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own such a gorgeous highlighter, even though it did cost my right arm to get it shipped over from Sephora. 

Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

The highlighter itself is an in-between shade between Becca's Opal and Moonstone, and by golly gosh is pigmented. The highlighter itself is a warm, super shimmery golden peach colour plus you only need to tap the product to get a decent colour pay off. I think this might just be my new favourite highlighter! Is it worth the hype? I think so! At $38/£25 it seems quite pricey for a highlighter but honestly you need so little at a time, it'll last you for years!




Do you own Champagne Pop? 
How much do you love it? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig