Sephora Give Me Some Lip Set

Leave a Comment
If you saw my last post about picking up Becca Champagne Pop from Sephora, you would know that of course I couldn't get just that from Sephora now could I? So of course I had to pick up something else. It quite a well know thing that I love lipstick so being able to get all different types of lipstick in one is of course a winner in my book and this Give Me Some Lip contains 6 different types of lip products, including a full sized Tarte lipstick. Usually in sets like this I find there a few stand out products and a few that aren't so good, however I honestly love all six products. Each are such universal beautiful colours. 




Left to right:


Katie xx

P.S This item is currently out of stock but I still want to show you it in case it comes back in stock or you wanted to purchase a full size. 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig