Birchbox September 2015

Leave a Comment
If you didn't already know Birchbox are celebrating there 5th birthday this month! To celebrate Birchbox allowed subscribers to choose their design out of two rather fitting designs; both inspired by subscribers designs. Since Birchbox started up in the US this month focuses on fabulous products from across the pond. 

Birchbox made sure your all sorted this month with products catering from head to toe, plus they included an extra little treat in the box, a Birchbox own brush. This month's box is definitely going to be a hard one to beat, it features such a great line up of products.









John Masters Organic Citrus Neroli Detangler - Knots and tangles is something that I never grew out of, my hair is a constant knotty mess. This detangler by John Masters contains both coconut oil and wheat amino acids that help smooth and nourish the hair; plus neroli and grapefruit help condition and smooth the scalp.

Laura Mercier Facial Polish - Who doesn't want to receive a Laura Mercier product? This facial polish with micro beads sloughs away dead skin cells to leave your skin smooth and radiant. This scrub has a gorgeous peachy scent to it that leaves the skin feeling fresh and revitalised. 

Beauty Protector Beauty Wash - I already own several hair care products from Beauty Protector that I received in previous Birchboxes, however I didn't realise they did body care as well as hair care. Beauty Protector are well  know for their gorgeous smelling products and this body wash is no exception, now I'm rubbish at describing scents so I'm not even going to attempt to explain what it smells like but just trust me it smells heavenly, okay?

Laqa & Co Cheeky Lip Pencil in Cray Cray - This bright Lip Crayon from Laqa & Co is certainly something I'll be saving for next summer as the bright coral colour is something not really suited for the autumn months ahead. This non-drying lip crayon is super creamy and pigmented, however the staying power isn't that great because of how creamy it is. 

Benefit Porefessional License To Blot - I'm already a big fan of the Porefessional Primer so can't wait to give this blotting stick a try. I'm a sucker for cute packaging so this won me over straight away. The blotting stick claims to instantly mattify shiny, oily skin and keep it that way for up to 6 hours. I don't suffer from oily skin but my nose does get a bit shiny from time to time so this will be perfect to pop into my handbag for oily emergencies. 

Birchbox Birchbrush - The added extra in this month's box is the Birchbrush; Birchbox's own answer to the tangle teezer! This compact brush comes in three different colours and brushes your hair with snagging your hair. 

What did you think of this months box? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig