Birchbox Selfridges Box

Leave a Comment
To celebrate Birchbox turning 5 this month, they have opened up a pop up shop inside Selfridges London exclusively for the month of September. Of course when I was in London a week or so ago I just had to pay a visit and check it out. For just £15 you can build your own Birchbox, you select six products to go into your box. What isn't so clear is that you select a product from each category and two products from the make up category. This didn't really bother me but I did see some people getting quite upset by this.



From the make up category I picked up Benefit Professional & Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Gloss in Astrid (this wasn't what I originally wanted but they were sold out of the Stila Convertible Colour, boo!)
From skincare I chose the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre, I've been wanting to try this for ages so why not?
From haircare I struggled a bit as I either already own it or wouldn't use it so in the end I went for the Beauty Protector Protect & Oil as I already own two little bottles of this but do love it! So I thought I may as well stock up. 
In the body care section I went for the Rituals Foaming Shower Gel in Yogi Flow as foaming shower gel just seems like an awesome product to me (seriously... it's the little things in life that excite me!) and I couldn't resist the gorgeous scent of Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil.
And lastly from the lifestyle section I chose the Regenerate Advanced Toothpaste, I've been a bit obsessed with whitening my teeth at the moment and have wanted to try this toothpaste for a while but at £10 a tube I can't seem to justify it, so I can't wait to see if its worth it.



As a newsletter subscriber I was able to pick these two bonus items in my box, make sure you check your emails if you plan on going to Selfridges to get your own box. Who doesn't love a freebie?!?

Will you be building your own Birchbox at the pop up shop?
Hurry you only have till the end of September!

Katie xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig