Imperial Candle Review

Leave a Comment
I first heard about Imperial Candles when they popped up on my Facebook home page as a suggested post. I was instantly intrigued and knew I needed one in my life. If you aren't aware of what an Imperial Candle is then you are missing out. These gorgeous 100% soy candles are not only lovely candles within themselves but contain a jewel in every candle worth between £10 and £2,000. Each candle is hand poured and contains either a ring, necklace or earrings. Some candles you can opt for just a ring or you can leave it as a surprise as to what you receive; what is also great about this candle is that before ordering you can let them know your ring size so you will know it will fit when it arrives. 

Getting your hidden jewel out of the candle is simple, it took around 4-5 hours of burn time before I could get my jewel out. The jewel is located at the back of the candle and wrapped in a heat proof foil to protect it. Once the jewel is revealed just gently prise it out from the wax with tweezers to reveal your new piece of jewellery. 

I picked up the scent Festive Cranberry as it was in the sale for only £23.99 (usually £28.99). I'm a big fan of christmas scents as it is (even it is spring). The candle itself is lovely, it throws off a strong but not overly strong scent around your whole room, plus it burns evenly and nicely too; a big plus for me. 

Imperial Candle Festive Cranberry Ring Candle







 In my candle I received this gorgeous ring with a gorgeous purple stone surrounded by tiny little 'diamonds'. Valued at £35 this covers the price of the candle and more so is great value for money. I'm quite picky when it comes to jewellery but looking at pictures of rings people have received, these are beautiful, classic rings.

 Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig