Make Up Haul March 2015

Leave a Comment
I've been make up shopping yet again, whoops! I was lucky enough to have a family friend pick me up a few items whilst they were over in the US as well as a few items I picked up from work this weekend during the triple point event. Some of these are trusty repurchases as well as some new products I can't wait to try out. 


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (£20)
I've heard many good things about Smashboxes new Primer Water so couldn't help but pick it up to give it a try. I picked this up from Boots as I needed to spend over £30 to qualify for triple points, any old excuse eh? This primer water claims to restore moisture as well as waking up the skin due to the added electrolytes. This water is silicone, alcohol and oil free and suitable for all skin types.

Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation ($38 in the shade Fair-Light Honey)
My holy grail foundation! When my friend said he would pick me a few items from Sephora this was the first thing that went on my list. This full coverage foundation is creamy and thick yet blends seamlessly into the skin. With SPF 15 this foundation claims to last a good 12 hours. I picked up the shade Fair-Light Honey. 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette ($49)
Of course I couldn't not get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette at some point. Being a good £10/£15 cheaper over in the US compared to UK I couldn't say no to getting this from Sephora. I haven't swatched this yet but I can't wait to give this a go; the chocolate scent makes it smell good enough to eat! Another great thing about this palette is that it contains a little product card with ideas of looks you can do with the palette.

Benefit Brow Zings (£24.50)
I brought a Brow Zings by Benefit probably about a good 3 or so years ago and I'm finally almost out; it's starting to get difficult to scrap any more from the sides. It was finally time to repurchase especially with triple points at Boots this weekend. The shade I picked up is medium and the powder is a great match for my eyebrows. I use this every day and it is well worth the money for how long it lasts. 

Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment ($22.50)
After getting the Give Me Some More Lip set from Sephora for Christmas I fell in love with this Fresh Sugar Berry lip treatment, containing SPF 15 this super thick creamy lip balm not only moisturises your lips but leaves a great colour payoff in a gorgeous berry shade. As well as being a lovely colour this lip balm smells divine as it has a very strong berry scent to it. 

Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara ($23)
I brought this mascara almost a good two years ago when I was in New York and it was probably one of my all time favourite mascaras so I jumped at the chance of owning this again and put it straight on my list. This mascara by Tarte claims to boost your lashes volume by up to 752% as well as lengthening and curling. 

Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitiser (5 for $5)
I'm a big hand sanitiser fan especially the ones by Bath & Body Works so these were a big must on my list. I did originally have ten but my mum stole two off me before I even got to look at them. I got a variety of spring scents and are all very fresh, sweet and fruity. 

What are your must have products that I should pick up next time I go shopping? 
Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig