Birchbox March 2015

Leave a Comment
This months Birchbox is a collaboration with Habitat (the homeware store) and aims to allow you to refresh yourself and your home as we go into spring. There is an exclusive offer inside for subscribers to give you 20%  off all full priced items at Habitat as well as a sneak peak into the April box which allows you to pick your Laura Mercier sample.  I love the box design this month, the bright paint stripes really throw you into spring!

Birchbox March 2015 (10 per month plus £2.95 p+p)


Benefit Roller Lash (£19.50)
This month you were able to pick which Benefit mascara you wanted to receive out of the They're Real, BADGal or Benefit's new Roller Lash mascara. I chose Roller Lash as after receiving a sample of this mascara in last months Elle magazine and falling in love with it. For a more in depth review of this mascara check out my Benefit Roller Lash First Impression.
Serenity Skincare Dead Sea Bath Salts (£9.50)
Being a dancer bath salts are a necessity to me to relieve sore and tired muscles so these bath salts are welcomed. Upon first impression these salts don't have a very strong scent to them which is nice because sometimes it can be rather overpowering. This is a great sized sample and should last a good few baths. 

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris fragrance (from £50)
I'm rather fussy when it comes to perfumes so receiving perfume samples is always a bit of a worry for me. However I love this perfume! It's a sweet, fruity perfume but not overly sickly. At around £50 a bottle I don't think I will be buying this just yet but I can't wait to make use of this sample.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (£27.50)
I've already received a sample of this before and I can't say I've used it before so I was kind of disappointed receiving this sample but after reading good reviews on this product I might finally actually give it a go. This pre-shampoo treatment claims to restore suppleness and bounce.

TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil (£24.99)
Tan Organic is the worlds first tanning oil. This organic tanning oil moisturises the skin whilst leaving the skin with a healthy glow. I have a full sized version of this product and love it. It leaves a gorgeous colour on the skin, applies great and smells great too, a sort of citrus scent.


This months lifestyle extras are a cute, little red notebook from Birchbox and Habitat, and a extract from the book A Perfect Heritage by Penny Vincenzi. 

What did you think of this months Birchbox? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig