Non-Beauty Favourites 2015

Leave a Comment
 Today I wanted to share a few things non-beauty related with you guys that I have been loving recently from CD's to movies and food. Make sure you let me know what you guys have been loving in the comments below. 

Taylor Swift 1989 Deluxe (£16.79)
With the sun shining and the weather getting warmer Taylor Swift's recent album is helping me get right into the mood of summer. If you know me then you know how much I love Taylor and her new album (newish okay?) 1989 is fun and light hearted. It's my current favourite album and its all I seem to be listening to in the car. It's so hard to pick just one favourite song but my top songs are definitely 'Welcome To New York', 'Style', 'Wonderland', 'I Know Places', 'Wildest Dreams', 'New Romantics' and 'I Wish You Would'. 
I do realise I have just listed half the album, I could of listed every song to be honest, I love them all. If you haven't listened to this album yet, GO DO IT! Especially the deluxe version, its worth it. 


If you follow me on twitter then you have probably seen my near constant tweets about Pretty Little Liars. Going to put it out there and say that I'm well and truly addicted. I watched all 5 seasons in about a month, pretty good going if you ask me. After searching around Netflix for something to watch I'm glad I stumbled amongst this. I don't want to give away any spoilers in case you haven't watched it yet, but I highly recommend it, probably one of my favourite ever TV programmes apart from Friends of course! If you watch Pretty Little Liars let me know who you think A is before the reveal on the 24th! I can't work out who I think it is! 

Love, Rosie (£9.99)
Who doesn't love a good chick flick? I watched Love, Rosie after it came out on DVD at the beginning of the month. It's a classic love story where two people are meant to be together but there are all sorts of problems along the way. This is a light hearted, fun film that leaves you in a great mood. 

Love, Tanya (£6.49)
I'm not a big book reader but I couldn't help but pick up Tanya Burr's new book 'Love, Tanya'. It's full of great helpful tips from Beauty to Hair to Baking. I love Tanya as a person, she is such a happy, bubbly person and this really shows in her book. 
Clipper Pure Green Tea (£2.79 for 80 tea bags)
I've always been a big fan of Green Tea, drinking at least a cup a day but recently I've found myself getting more into Green Tea and its benefits. It's full of great antioxidants and helps with weight loss. The main Green Tea I drink is Clipper pure Green Tea however I have recently been trying out Matcha Green Tea, which is a powdered Green Tea and is supposedly the equivalent to drinking ten cups of regular Green Tea, I must admit it does taste a bit weird when you taste it at first as it is very strong but I'm slowly starting to grow to love it. 



I've been craving Avocado recently and have been eating a lot of Avocado and Bacon Salads. This salad from Bills is by far my favourite, a side of chips and ketchup is all it needs. 

Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig