Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

Leave a Comment
 After receiving a sample of the Ren Glycolatic Face Mask in January's Birchbox and road testing that, I couldn't resist splashing out on the full size. At £32 a bottle for a face mask, it is quite pricey but totally worth it in my opinion.  The masks itself is a fairly thick mask that you are meant to leave on for 10 minutes before washing off with the cloth provided. The mask is recommended for congested or mature skin types but can work with well with every skin type except very sensitive due to the acids in this product.


Containing four natural fruit acids this peel face mask works by exfoliating the top layer of skin, removing any dead skin cells for brighter, more youthful looking skin. This mask is great for combating blemishes and blackheads due to it exfoliating, de-congesting properties as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I've definitely noticed a difference within my skin since using this mask hence why I have brought the full size. My skin looks clearer and more flawless than ever before and I want to thank this mask. My skin looks way more radiant even after one use, you can definitely see the difference. Personally on me I find this mask can sting a little but it is not uncomfortable at all, more like a small discomfort that proves it is working by doing something.


The mask is very thick and has a similar consistency to marmalade but smooths on evenly and a little goes a long way. It has a lovely citrus scent too it which is probably something to do with the pineapple, lemon, grape, passion fruit and papaya extracts it contains. 


Have you ever tried the Ren Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask? What do you think of it? 
Any other recommendations from Ren? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig