Cohorted September 2015

Leave a Comment
I totally forgot about Cohorted's pre sale for the September box so was delighted to see that they still had some boxes left afterwards and I knew I had to get my hands on one. If you haven't heard of Cohorted before but love high end products then this will be right up your street. Cohorted release a beauty box each month, which you buy as a one off, full of high end products including the likes of Nars, Bare Minerals and Too Faced. Each box contains around 4-5 beauty products and is the same for everyone. The great thing about Cohorted is everything is pretty much full sized or a very generous sample size. 






This months box contains 5 products worth a whooping £71.50, priced at just £19.99 plus p+p this box is definitely a great value for money. I've only had a couple of Cohorted boxes before and they have all been amazing so its hard to pick a favourite but this month is definitely right up there at the top. 

theBalm Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette - I have being eyeing up the Nude Tude palette by theBalm for a while now but never seem to want to take the plunge and purchase it, therefore it's always a pleasure to receive it in a beauty box so you feel as though you didn't pay out for it. I love the fun, cheeky packaging of this palette as well as a great selections of colours and a dual ended brush. With 12 fairly neutral colours ranging from shimmery to matte you can create a variety of looks.

Molton Brown Seamoss Bath & Shower Gel - This shower gel infused with seaweed and horse chestnut sounds like pure relaxation in a bottle, it claims to improve your skins texture as well as relieving stress and fatigue. My mum is a big fan of Molton Brown shower gels so I might pass this one onto her. 

Gucci Premier Shower Gel - I've never smelt the Gucci Premier fragrance before however judging on this shower gels scent it smells absolutely divine. Infused with orange blossom, white flowers, musk and leather, it's the perfect balance between sweet floral and a more muskier scent. 

theBalm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer - A perfect added extra to accompany the eyeshadow palette, this matte eyeshadow primer creates a base for your eyeshadow to prevent creasing and increase the longevity of the shadows. 

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie - I think I actually squealed with joy when I saw that there was Nars in this months box. This lip crayon in Walkyrie is the perfect autumn shade, the perfect brown based shade. Even though this lip pencil is matte, it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry like some matte lipsticks can. 

What did you think of this months Cohorted box? 
I can't wait for the October box!
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig