Lush Haul

Leave a Comment

After pay day I couldn't help but go treat myself to some Lush bits. I never normally buy much from Lush so I thought it was about time I did. It took me a while to decide on what I wanted to get. There are so many great bath bombs and scents, I could have brought them all. 

The first item I picked up was Grease Lighting a spot clearing treatment. When browsing around Lush I realised I don't actually own any spot treatment products even though spots are something I suffer with very regularly so I picked this up. It contains thyme, rosemary and tea tree that all work at soothing and reduce zits. Priced at £6.40 this is super affordable for what you get as a little of this gel goes a long way.

Bath bombs are my favourite type of products from Lush and I couldn't help but pick up three. I picked up Butterball a small white bath bomb, containing cocoa butter and ylang ylang oils this is great for dry skin.  
I can't wait to see how green my bath will turn with this Avobath bath bomb. Containing avocado and olive oil, this smells refreshing and uplifting. 
The last bath bomb I picked up is Honey Bee a bath bomb with a mixture of honey and rhassoul mud, it cleanses and softens your skin. 

The last item I picked up from Lush was the You've Been Mangoed bath melt. This is one of my all time favourite products from Lush, this uplifting citrus bath melt leaves the skin so soft and silky. 

What are your favourite products from Lush? 
Katie xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig