April Favourites 2014

Leave a Comment
Its that time of the month again for another monthly favourites. My favourites this month are all must have  everyday staples that get me through the day, I've also got a food item thrown in this month as well.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (£9.99)
This has got to be my all time favourite high street foundation of the ones I've tried so far. It leaves a gorgeous glow to the skin whilst effectively covering those nasty eye bags, scarring and pimples. However this foundation is on the thick side so can look rather cakey if not blended in properly so a buffing brush with this foundation is a must.

Clayspray Brightening White Clay with Ginseng Masque (from £15)
I received this face mask in this months You Beauty Discovery Box and was super excited, I'd always heard good things about Clayspray face masks but never got round to trying them. It may sound weird but when I apply the face mask it actually feels like it's doing something rather than just sitting on top of my face, it really works at getting all the gunk out from under my skin leaving it clear and smooth.

Lush Superbalm (£12)
I get really bad eczema on my scalp and I'm always looking for something to prevent it and sooth it. I brought the Lush superbalm about two months ago a bit sceptical as too whether it would actually work or not. All I can say is it's been a life saver this past month at soothing my scalp and keeping a flare up at bay. This little beauty is my hair hero, with the coconut oil it also has helped make my hair silky soft and strong.

Mac Cosmetics Lipstick Cremesheen finish in Creme Cup
When I went to the Mac store a month or so ago I had no intention of buying this lipstick, I'd never really given this lipstick much attention when on the hunt for the perfect pink nude lipstick but when the girl in Mac recommended it for me I couldn't help but fall in love with it and pick it up. This gorgeous pale pink shade is the perfect nude for me, an everyday essential in my eyes. 

Benefit Brow Zings in Medium
I apologise how messy this is but surely it proves just how much I love this product, I've had my brow zings for well over a year now and I'm nowhere near running out besides using it everyday. I've tried other brow products before but nothing compares to this, definitely a holy grail product. 

Yo Yo Bear Fruit Rolls in Blackcurrant 
I can't stop eating these Yo Yo Fruit Rolls this month, they make such a great snack as they are super yummy and filling. What's more is they count as 1 of your 5 a day, cant get any better than that. Who care's if they are aimed for kids, they taste good!

What are your favourites this month? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig