Boots Haul

Leave a Comment
I went a bit crazy when I went shopping in Boots the other day. I only needed to pick up some wipes and ended up in the make up section looking at everything on 3 for 2. I've never tried Soap And Glory make up before so I finally took the plunge and picked up three items on 3 for 2. I brought the highly praised Brow Archery in the shade Brownie Points (can I just say that it has changed my brows for the better!). I also picked up the Peach Party Blusher and Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick in Naked Beige. From Maybelline I picked up the Master Precise Liquid Liner and the Color Sensational Lip Liner in Pleasure Me Red & Velvet Beige

With St Tropez new In Shower Tan being a third off in Boots at the moment I couldn't help but pick it up to test it out. Their new tan is an In Shower tan, that works similar to the Nivea In Shower Moisturiser. The creamy lotion is applied to wet skin before leaving for 3 minutes then rinsing off. I gave this a try a few days ago and I must say I love it! It's so easy and the whole tanning process only took around 5 minutes. 






Any products I should pick up next? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig