Public Desire Haul

Leave a Comment
Hey guys, I've been a bit naughty and gave into the temptation that is Public Desire. There is so many beautiful shoes on that website but I managed to limit myself to just two pairs. I treated myself to the Leighton Heels in Black Faux Suede and the Priscilla Heeled Boots in Nude. The shoes themselves seem super comfy and fit really well and true to size (I'm a size 6 for reference). With 10% student discount I can see Public Desire becoming a serious addiction for me. There is already two pairs of heels on my wishlist for next time. 



How much do you love Public Desire?
If you haven't checked them out before make sure you do!
For 10% off your first purchase just sign up to their newsletter. 
Katie xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig