Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette Swatches and Review

Leave a Comment
I had £30 to spend in the Birchbox Shop and what better way to spend it than on the new Laura Mercier Contour Palette. At a great £35 this is worth every penny, I love this contour palette. I've been recently getting really into contouring, starting to branch out into using cream products rather than the traditional powder products. With three contour colours and two highlight shades this is a super versatile palette. However I'm not exactly the palest at NC20 and the light shade is the perfect contour colour for me, so if you are any lighter than that then it may be a tad too dark for you. 

The product itself is amazingly creamy and pigmented as you can see from the swatches so a little goes a long way, it takes a bit of work to blend but with a good brush it leaves a smooth, even finish. The palette contains some handy product cards tucked behind the mirror with plenty of tips and tricks to help you master the art of contouring. Whilst I love this palette I seem to be reaching for my Smashbox Contour sticks a lot more than this, they tend to be easier and quicker making them much more convenient. Is this palette worth it? If you are big contour fan and a makeup junkie then yes, I would recommend this palette as it is one of the better contouring products out there. If you are new to contouring then I'd probably go for something else simply because of how pigmented it actually is it can be a bit daunting and rather scary to use.

Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette £35





Have you tried the Laura Mercier Contour Palette? If so what do you think of it?
Any other cream contour products that I should try?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig