Cohorted Box May 2015

Leave a Comment
After seeing so many reviews about the Cohorted box I knew I needed it in my life. With it being my birthday this month I thought I'd treat myself and made it my mission to get my hands on a box this month. Admittedly it took me around 25 minutes and a lot of refreshing to get the box it was worth it. However I know a lot of people missed out because the site crashed for them. Hopefully this is something they are working on and everyone will be able to get there hands on a Cohorted box. 

The value of this month's box is worth a whooping £92.50, when it only cost £20 plus p+p this is a real steal. I love high end makeup and this box is a great way of trying high end brands I might not necessarily go for. The box itself is presented well, with a sleek black box, a magnetic closure and secured with a black ribbon.



Cargo Cosmetics Vintage Escape Eyeshadow Palette (RRP £35)
I don't own anything from Cargo Cosmetics but have heard great things so seeing this in the box was a massive hit. Receiving a FULL SIZED palette in a beauty box is incredible especially when its valued a £35. This palette is a great and unique neutral palette, unlike anything I own. Whilst the colours are fairly neutral it has some great coloured shadows that don't seem too scary to use. When swatching this product the shadows seem incredibly creamy and pigmented, the palette also contains a dual ended shadow brush. 

Dolce & Gabbana Lace Nail Lacquer in Perfection 220 (£19)
Seeing Dolce & Gabbana in a beauty box is so exciting, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw everyone was going to receive this D&G Nail Lacquer in 220 Perfection. I'm a big fan of nude nails at the moment so this shade is perfect for me. I don't own any high end polish so I can't wait to test it out to see if it's a much better formula than my drug store ones. 

Too Faced Exotic Color Eyeshadow in Poison Orchid (RRP £15)
Whilst I love Too Faced I was a bit skeptical about this Exotic Color Eyeshadow. In the pan the shadow looks crazily purple but when swatched it almost transforms into this navy shadow with a strong purple glitter running throughout. The shadow is pigment and blends easily onto the skin. 

Michael Kors Lip Lacquer in Dame (RRP £23.50)
I love Michael Kors bags and watches so it's awesome to receive a Michael Kors lipstick. I'm a massive lipstick fan so of course you can never have too many. This lip lacquer in 'Dame' looks scarily dark in the tube but when swatched it is a lot sheerer, swatching as this beautiful berry colour with a red glitter throughout. Whilst it is quite a sheer lipstick, it is very smooth so can easily be built without going patchy as I find some sheer lipsticks do. 

Cohorted a releasing a limited amount of the June box on the 1st June at 6pm. Make sure you are there, you don't want to miss out. 

Did you manage to get your hands on the Cohorted box?
What do you think of it?
Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig