Birchbox May 2015

Leave a Comment
This month's Birchbox is definitely a great box both inside and out. This month's theme is Free Your Mind and features a box which you can customise yourself. This month's box contains colouring pencils so you can colour in your Birchbox to fit to your own taste! Word of warning though, it takes absolutely ages to colour the box in. I spent a good number of hours in front of the TV colouring my box in, with all the college work and stuff I have going on at the moment it was great to actually take some time out to colour in the box. This month's products fit the theme perfectly, the WAH London nail products add a great injection of colour into the box whilst the skincare products allow you to create a great skin base. 


Birchbox May 2015 (£10 per month plus £2.95 p+p)

WAH London Press On Nails (£9 in the colour Frog Poole)
This month you could pick your WAH London  product. You could either receive a nail art pen, polish or press on nails. I went for the press on nails as I own way too many polishes. How fun are these nails though? They are so fun and bright. I was a bit worried receiving these nails as I have quite wide nails and was scared they wouldn't fit but you get 12 different sizes so they fit everyone. I can't wait to wear these stand out nails. I'm celebrating my birthday on a night out in around a weeks time and these stand out nails will look great with a little black dress. I received the pattern Frog Poole. 

Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Martinique (£15.95)
This handy little duo compact by Jelly Pong Pong contains both a blusher and bronzer. Whilst the blush is a little glittery for my liking, both the blusher and bronzer are smooth, creamy and very pigmented. 

Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray (£17)  & Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque (£36)
The two hair products in this month's Birchbox are the Parlor Moisturising Sea Salt Spray and the Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque. The Parlor Sea Salt Spray contains both almond oil and algae to keeps your hair nourished whilst adding texture, plus it smells like fruit! The Number 4 reconstructing masque contains soy protein, Shea butter, sunflower seed and jojoba seed oil to leave the hair smooth, strengthened and shiny as well as bringing dull hair back to life. You only need to leave the mask on for between 2-5 minutes so is great if your hair needs some serious moisture but you are crunched for time. I have quite a lot of hair so will probably only get one use out of this sachet.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser in Light (£27)
I've received several Caudalie products from the Vinoperfect range from previous beauty boxes and love the Day Perfecting Fluid so I'm excited to give the Tinted Moisturiser a go. I'm starting to get into lighter coverage since my skin has been improving (touchwood!) so this will be perfect for those days I fancy a more natural look. This tinted moisturiser not only covers up imperfections but has the benefits of a skincare product too, claiming to both treat and brighten the skin. 
Absolution Youth Activator Mask (£27)
I love a good face mask so it's always nice to receive one. This moisturising mask by Absolution hydrates the skin by replenishing the skin's water levels. My skin has been a bit a dry recently especially around my nose area so anything that will bring my skin back to life and normal again will be appreciated. This mask has a lovely natural smell to it, it smells very herbal. 


In order to colour in your Birchbox this month Birchbox added these colouring pencils as a cute little extra to colour in your box exactly how you want it. I had great fun colouring in my box, using all the bright colours really lifted my mood. 

What do you think of this months Birchbox? 
Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig