Mini Haul May 2015

Leave a Comment
I first want to apologise for the lack of posts in the last few weeks, I was beginning to do really well at posting regularly but college work has just got the better of me this past month as I finish in just two weeks. As usual I have left it last minute and I have lots to work to do. I did take some time out on the bank holiday however and of course went shopping. I just wanted to show you guys what I picked up.

 I made the most of Bank Holiday Monday this week and went shopping with my mum to pick up a few bits.  The three clothing items are bits I all picked up from New Look, including this gorgeous dress from AX Pari. The yellow floral print will make it great for any summer wedding or a garden party, the other two basic tops will look great thrown together with some black skinny jeans and some pretty sandals. 

With my final college dance shows coming up I decided to pick up the BooTea 14 Day Teatox after hearing good reviews about it. I thought my body could do with a detox before my shows to give me plenty of energy and reduce bloating. I'm about 4 days in now and haven't noticed any of the claims to be true just yet but I will do a full review on this product once I have finished the 14 days. The tea itself however tastes great!

I've been looking at picking up a Chanel foundation for ages now so I finally took the plunge and brought the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in the shade B20. I tested this out in store to make sure the colour was correct and the coverage was something I would be happy with, upon this the lovely girl used the Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Moisturiser on me. I was after a new moisturiser that day and couldn't resist splurging on this, it smelt amazing and that was me sold. I did use my Boots points for this though so was able to pick it up for free. 





I hope you guys had a great bank holiday weekend
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig