Barcelona July 2015

Leave a Comment
I apologise in advance for the amount of photos there is in this post, I took so many pictures it was so hard to cut them down. This is probably about 1/6 of what I took. 
I was lucky enough to spend a long weekend in Barcelona with my parents at beginning of July and of course had to share the photos with you guys. It was super hot out there so we just had a chilled time, visiting the must see sites. 
We stayed at the beautiful Hotel Cram (I definitely recommend it, a great location and a beautiful hotel). We spent the first day chilling up on the hotel roof top (it has an amazing roof top bar and pool  FYI) before venturing out in the evening for some food and a walkabout. The next day we visited La Sagrada Familia followed by the Casa Batllo and dinner in the evening. The last day we spent wondering around Gaudi park before flying home. 
Enjoy the pictures, I highly recommend Barcelona, it's such a lovely city. 














































Katie xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig