Glossybox July 2014

Leave a Comment
While I'm not completely loving every product in this months Glossybox, it has certainly got a few good products and I definitely feel like I've got my moneys worth. This months theme is Stars and Stripes to celebrate 4th July. Can we just appreciate how gorgeous this box is! I love it when Glossybox do their special edition boxes, the boxes themselves are always gorgeous. 

Glossybox July 2014 (£10 per month plus £3.25 p+p)

Color Club Nail Polish in Glossy Seal ($8)
Not the prettiest of shades but when I tested it out oh my did it apply beautifully. The polish is fairly thick with a creamy texture was completely opaque after one coat. It also dried in a very impressive time. Although this won't be a heavily used polish due to the colour, when I'm in a hurry and need to apply polish quickly it definitely will be my go to polish. The nail polish is by Colour Club in the shade Glossy Seal and is exclusive to Glossybox, created especially for this box. 

ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer ($4.99)
Not the most exciting product in the box but an eyeshadow primer is must for any make up look so I'm excited to give this a try. The primer is oil free and claims to even skin tone around the eye and prevent eyeshadow creasing. 

New York Color High Definition Felt Tip Liner (£2.99)
After seeing a few other boxes I'm really disappointed that I got this liquid liner instead of the Tarte mascara! I'm such a big fan of the Lights, Camera, Lashes and would have loved a back up. However I can't complain to much as I'm a big fan of liquid eyeliner and use it most days so it is always handy to get another one. 

Carmex Lip Balm (£2.69 for 7g)
This lip balm couldn't have arrived at a better time, I've just run out of my current lip balm that I use at night time. First impression is that it is not as creamy as the Nivea one I was using but still very moisturising and the smell is gorgeous. 

Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Mineral Lipstick in Catwalk (£20)
Saving the best product for last! My favourite product of the box and possibly one of my favourite lipsticks of all time! My god this colour is gorgeous, the photo doesn't it do it enough justice. This is seriously such a beautiful nude pink and is definitely my new favourite lipstick. The lipstick is moisturising, creamy and has great colour pay off. 

What do you think of Glossybox this month? 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig