Birchbox July 2014

Leave a Comment
Birchbox has done it again for me this month. This has only been my second month of subscribing to Birchbox but I have been blown away by two amazing boxes. The theme for this month's box is Sun, Sea & Sand.

Birchbox July 2014 (£10 per month plus £2.95 p+p)

Benefit the Porefessional (£24.50)
The product I was most excited about this month! This primer truly is my all time favourite primer, a definite holy grail product so when I received it in my box this month I couldn't help but be instantly won over by the box. 

Models Own Nail Polish in Rocket (£5)
Another great product as I'm a fan of models own polishes. The shade I received is Rocket and is part of the Firework collection. This polish looks gorgeous layered over black polish! 

Whish Three Wishes Lavender Body Butter (£14.50 for 150ml)
I was unsure of this product at first, I must admit I am not a fan of lavender scents at all so was very sceptical that this wouldn't smell nice however I was wrong. The scent of this body butter is gorgeous, the lavender scent is not over powering at all, its a rather subtle scent. The body butter contains Shea butter which not only smells divine but leaves the skin feeling really soft. 

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream (£20 for 15ml)
I suffer from terrible dark circles under my eyes and am constantly looking for that holy grail eye cream to help me out so whenever I receive a new eye cream I have high hopes for it. I've only been using this for a couple of days so haven't seen any real improvements but it's left my eye area super soft. 

LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour (£14) 
This has got to be one of the most gorgeous purple shades I have ever set eyes on. Being a bit unsure of whether I'm able to pull of such an out there colour I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did it look gorgeous in the tube but it looked gorgeous on the lips as well. This lip crayon is my new go to colour for edging up any make up look.  The minty smell of the crayon is also lovely. 


This 4 sided  file is such a cute little extra in this month's box. I love these for those times you don't have time to paint your nails but want your nails to look nice, I actually needed a new one as mine was getting a bit worn out so this was perfect timing. 

What did you think of this months Birchbox?
 Any other beauty boxes you are loving? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig