Life in Pictures June 2014

Leave a Comment

Hey Guys, I thought I'd share with you a few pictures of what I've been up to for the past couple of weeks. The beginning of June saw me finishing my first year at college performing in my final show of the college year! It's crazy how quick my first year has gone and to think I've only got another year left before venturing off into the big wide world by myself, eeek. The next few weeks saw me learning to drive and hanging out with friends, as you can tell by the picture I passed my driving test only just under two months since turning 17! After countless rehearsals I finally I had the final performance of a dance piece in the competition rock challenge, not sure if any of you guys have heard of it before. I hope you guys have had a great month and hope July brings even more fun for all of us. 

Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig