Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit 2014

Leave a Comment
 When Glamour announced their new box collaboration with Latest in Beauty I couldn't help but order it. The box cost £16.95 including p+p and contains 9 products with the contents worth over £86, such good value for money if you ask me! 
Latest In Beauty- The Glamour Beauty Edit 2014 (£16.95)

Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector in Medium Matte (£6.99)
The first product I received in the box was the Rimmel London Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector in the shade Medium Matte, it is an instant tanner that claims to last 24 hours. This tan gives a nice golden colour that applies lovely using a mitt without going streaky. I haven't been able to test whether it lasts the full 24 hours but it certainly does last a good few hours.  

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (£21.50 for 200ml)
I've been eager to jump on the cleansing oil band wagon for some time now so this DHC deep cleansing oil seems like a great product to try out. The cleansing oil contains Vitamin E and Olive Oil and claims to remove even stubborn waterproof mascara. 

Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer in Apple (£6)
I never actually knew that Crabtree & Evelyn did nail polish so this is a great little discovery. The colour is a gorgeous red shade with a gold shimmer through it. 

Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes (£15.80)
The Magnifibres was the main reason why I purchased this box. Having had this on my wishlist for many months now, I finally took the plunge to buy this box as it worked out such good value for money. I hate the fuss of applying false lashes but love long lashes, so far I'm impressed with this product and its easiness to apply. 

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Naked (£18.50)
Err I wish I could love this lipstick, but the colour just looks horrible on me. It is way too orange/brown on my lips and looks like I've got an awful case of foundation lips. Apart from that its an overall nice lipstick, just wish it would suit me. 

Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip (£7.19)
I'm not a big fan of mousse or any sort of product like that but I'm always on the hunt for more volume in my hair so I think I'm going to give this Volume Plumping Whip by Toni & Guy a go.

Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Ultra Radiance Sun Lotion SPF 30 (£13.99 for 200ml)
I love the smell of  Hawaiian Tropic Sun Cream so it's always a plus to have some more as it's a fairly expensive sun cream. Now if only I was going away on holiday somewhere warm :(

Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet (£7.99)

 This blush is the most gorgeous blush ever. The shade is Nude Velvet and applies gorgeously to the skin leaving a velvety soft texture on the skin.


Velvotan the Original Tanning Mitt (£2.99)
 The perfect companion to the Rimmel London Instant Tan BB Skin Perfector. The tanning mitt is by Velvotan is in a beautiful purple shade, not that it will stay that shade for long! 

What do you think of the Latest in Beauty Glamour edit? 
Hope you're having a great day!
Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig