Tanya Burr's Lips and Nails First Impression

Leave a Comment
When Tanya Burr released her lip gloss and nail polish collection I couldn't help but pick up a few of the items. The range is available at Feel Unique and Superdrug now.
Tanya Burr nail polish In Mini Marshmallows and lip gloss in Just Peachy
Tanya Burr Nail Polish  in Mini Marshmallows (£5.99)
This colour is absolutely gorgeous and applies really nicely. Although it took three coats to get it fully opaque I'm very impressed with the formula and definitely want more colours from the range. At £5.99 these are a great price and how cute is that bottle? I love the simple square packing that resembles Nars nail polishes and Tanya's signature on the bottle is lovely.


Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Just Peachy (£6.99)
 I'm going to start off by saying this lip gloss smells exactly like strawberry laces! The wide colour range of these glosses are a lovely selection with a colour for everyone. The colour I got is Just Peachy and is a wonderful natural peach shade, the formula of this gloss is smooth and does not have any stickiness to it which I love. Definitely need to pick up some more shades from the range.




Have you got anything from Tanya's range? 
Let me know what you think 
Katie xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig