Glossybox February 2014 *Valentine Edition*

Leave a Comment
When I came home from work on Saturday I was super excited to see my Glossybox had been delivered.  Delivery was extra quick this month which was a real treat compared to the past couple of months where delivery seems to have taken forever. This months Glossybox is the February Valentines day edition.
Glossybox February 2014 (£10 a month plus £2.95 p+p)
 The box itself this month is perfect for the theme, I love the one off box designs. This is a Glossybox I'll definitely be reusing in the near future.



NV Chunky Lip Crayon in shade Sugar Rush (£5 FULL SIZED PRODUCT)
 This is a lovely frosty pink that looks gorgeous on the lips, it applies smoothly and feels really moisturising. It might just be one of my new favourite lip products and at £5 it can't get any better.

Ciate London Paint Pot in shade Red Hot Chilli (£9 FULL SIZE PRODUCT)
I own many Ciate nail polishes (thanks to the mini mani month and various wow kits). I really like the formula of these polishes and this polish is no exception. This is a gorgeous red orange colour and becomes opaque in almost one coat. 

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara in waterproof (£8.99 FULL SIZE PRODUCT)
Personally I don't like wearing waterproof mascara on a day to day basis so I'll be saving this one for the summer, however I love all the other Maybelline mascaras so I'm excited to try this one. The concept of two different brushes for your upper and lower lashes is intriguing and I wish summer would hurry up so I can use this bad boy. The Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara is currently on offer for £6.99 in Boots at the moment.

Giovanni Ultra-Moist and Ultra-Sleek Range (prices vary)
Never heard of this brand before but it sounds interesting and can't wait to give them a try (Isn't that what Glossybox is all about?)

Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer 100ml sample size (£14 for 250ml)
Reminds me of something I used to use when I was little. Not overly excited by this product but I'm sure it will look lovely on a night out. Hopefully I'll get some use out of the product.

Lindt Lindor Treat Bar  (79p per bar available at most convenience stores)
A lovely little treat for later on.

Did you receive this month's Glossybox?
What did you think?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig