Love Me Beauty vs You Beauty Discovery March 2014

Leave a Comment
 I've been on the hunt for a new beauty box recently, after a disappointing Glossybox this month I want to try another box (as well as Glossybox of course). After much consideration I couldn't decide between the Love Me Beauty box and the You Beauty Discovery box, I decided to try both boxes for a few months to see which one I prefer.

Love Me Beauty Box (£10 plus £2.95 p+p)
The Love Me Beauty box is priced at £10 each month plus £2.95 p+p. The Love Me Beauty Box works slightly different compared to other beauty boxes as this service allows you to pick your box from the different menus that vary slightly in products, this month I went for edition 2. It contained the Nip+Fab Post Workout Fix, Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator, BlanX White Shock Toothpaste, Deeep Steep Moisture Stick in 'Honeydew Spearmint', Quintessentially English Bath Salts in 'SummerSolstice' and the Vintage Cosmetic Company False Lashes in 'Gracie'. Overall I'm really impressed with this box as it contains a wide range of products and has a promised value of over £35.  The products are all something I would definitely use and are great sample sizes with a few full sized products thrown in there too. If the products next month are as good I will definitely consider getting this every month.

You Beauty Discovery Box (£6.95 including p+p)
The You Beauty Discovery box is a similar concept to the Love Me Beauty box, each month you select two products from the selection of products plus they throw in a few extras as well. The You Beauty Discovery box is priced at £6.95 including p+p. This month I chose the Beautylab Glyco Face Wash and the Paul Mitchell Dry Wash. The box also contained two tea bags by Dragonfly Tea in the flavours in Moroccan Mint and Cape Malay Rooibos Chai and toe separators by The Vintage Cosmetic Company. I'm still undecided about this box, its a nice little box for the price but the toe separators are a bit of a let down for me. 

What Beauty Box do you recommend? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig