Lush Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb

Leave a Comment

I have a love, hate relationship with Lush and their products. As much as I love the effect of Lush products the price of them is just scarily high so anything from Lush is a definitely a once a month treat for me. I rarely get to browse around Lush so whilst shopping with a friend a few days ago I took the opportunity to have a look around and treat myself to a bath bomb. 
Lush Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb (£3.25)
In the end I decided to go for the Phoenix Rising bath bomb, which is lovely purple shade with gold shimmer throughout. The main scent in this bath bomb is cinnamon, which is what influenced my choice to buying this bath bomb. Cinnamon is my all time favourite scent. Phoenix Rising also has a spicy chocolate scent to it that lingers around the bathroom for hours, when dropped into the bath the purple bomb fizzed away to leave my bath water a lovely purple pink colour. The cinnamon stick was a lovely touch. After having my bath my skin felt lovely and soft with a slight scent similar to the Palmer's coca butter moisturiser and a hint of cinnamon. 


Have you tried the Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb? 
What's your favourite Lush product? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig