Models Own HyperGel

Leave a Comment
Models Own HyperGel in shades Pink Veneer and Cornflower Gleam (£5)

Nail polish rarely lasts more than a day on my nails so when Models Own released the HyperGel range I knew I'd be picking up a couple of shades.  Described as 'highly pigmented and enriched with lotus flower oil, the gel-like finish gives the professional shine of a salon manicure' I was hoping that the polish would last a good couple of days. When applying Pink Veneer I only needed two coats to get it fully opaque which is super impressive for a pale shade. The finish definitely lives up to its high shine claim however after less than a day it was already starting to peel off my nails and had tip wear on most of my nails (disappointing much?!). The colour selection in the range is lovely but I definitely won't be picking up any more shades. 


What do you think of the Models Own HyperGel range? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig