Glossybox March 2014

Leave a Comment
I wasn't too sure whether I was excited this month when I received my Glossybox having had a cheeky look at what some people got it just seemed a bit blah to me. The theme this month is Beauty Blossom, a box to prepare you for the upcoming spring. The box design itself this month is just the usual glossy pink.

Glossybox March 2014 (£10 a month plus £3.25 p+p)

Sleek Pout Polish in the shade Bonaire (£4.49)
At first this seemed like such an exciting product too me. The colour I got was a bright orange in the shade Bonaire which is limited edition and seems to be no longer available which is disappointing; being a fan of orange lips I couldn't wait to try this out. When swatching this product it has no pigmentation to it at all and pretty much comes up sheer on both my hand and lips, extremely disappointed. This Pout Polish also has a bizarre long lasting smell and taste to it which is kind of a bit off putting. Definitely not a fan of this product. 

Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion (£37.50 for 150ml)
The next product I got is the Vita Liberata Tan Lotion, as much as I cant wait to try out this tanning lotion the 6ml sample size is ridiculous and I'm never going to get a full body tan out of  this. As much as I love the concept of being able to try out this tan before you buy the full size the sample size is way to small for me. They do this tanning lotion in the shades fair, medium and dark (I'm unaware of what shade these samples are as it does not say on the packaging). The tan is currently on offer for £25 at boots at the moment. 

Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powders in the shade Coral Reef (£12.99)
The only stand out product in the box this month by the looks of things. I got the Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in the shade Coral Reef, its a lovely yellow, orange, golden colour which will look lovely used as eye shadow or a highlighter. This retails for £12.99 and I can't wait to incorporate this into some eye looks. 

Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot (£1.69 for 15ml)
I've never used any products from the Dove Hair Therapy range before so it'll be great to give this a try. I suffer from dry ends so this Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot should hopefully help that out. This one use treatment will be great to take on holiday with me instead of needing to bring a whole tub of hair mask, I look forward to using this. 

Mitchell and Peach Body Cream (£36 for 180ml)
This is by far the most disappointing product I received this month.  Described as an indulgent body cream and at £36 for 180ml it really does seem like it should be luxury. However this body cream smells like Lavender something I'm not a fan of and when applied leaves a sticky residue on the skin. I will definitely be passing this onto someone else that may like it. 

What did you think of Glossybox this month? 
What did you guys receive? 
Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig