July Favourites 2014

Leave a Comment
How is it already August and how on earth have I had 2 out of the 3 months of my summer already? I feel as though this year has gone so quick. Only 4 more months till Christmas ;)  I don't have many favourites this month but the ones I do have are definitely good ones. 



I ordered this brush as part of a set of 10 from Amazon for £10.99 for the whole set including free next day delivery! I'm not sure whether these are a specific brand or not but by golly gosh these are amazing. My favourite brush is the flat top kabuki. The brush blends my foundation into my skin flawlessly and is definitely comparable to my real techniques expert face brush.   


I received this blush in the Latest in Beauty Glamour Box and it has definitely been my go to blush this month. the gorgeous nude shade is not over the top and blends seamlessly into the skin leaving a lovely natural flush of colour. The blush is so tiny and compact its great to pop in your handbag for any touch ups throughout the road.  


Although this mascara takes a while to get used to due to its humongous brush, it's probably one of my all time favourite mascaras. The big brush gives my lashes so much length and volume and doesn't clump. 



I got this perfume dead cheap in a gift set after Christmas in the sales, I think I paid about £11, such a bargin! Although I've loved it since then I've just only found myself reaching for it as my every day fragrance. I'm not a big fan of the bottle, I find the gold face a bit tacky to be honest but after receiving a sample of the perfume once I fell in love with the scent and had to have it. 


A rediscovery that I have fell back in love with, this lip butter from Revlon is in the shade juicy papaya. It's a gorgeous pale orange, it kind of reminds me of lipstick version of the bleached neons collection my Maybelline. The swatch of this colour does not do it any justice. It truly is a beautiful shade, plus being a lip butter it's super creamy and  moisturising. 



 I'm a bit slow jumping on the hair bow band wagon but I've being loving this floral hair tie from New Look, its great at jazzing up any ponytail. 

What have you being loving this month?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig