MAC Haul

Leave a Comment

Whoops, I've been shopping again. Debenhams were doing their 10% off beauty last week and well I thought I'd make the most of it and pick up some MAC items. I have a very big MAC wishlist and I thought it was about time I started ticking some items off that list. I finally picked up my first MAC foundation! Having never been matched I just guessed my shade and picked up NC20, luckily its a perfect match. As well as the studio fix fluid I picked up the pro longwear concealer also in NC20.  I also purchased some brush cleanser, an eye shadow for my palette in the shade Mythology and a lipstick in the shade Speed Dial which is a gorgeous pink shade with blue undertones. 





What are your favourite MAC items? 
Katie xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig