Glossybox September 2014

Leave a Comment
Glossybox have definitely redeemed themselves this month. Glossybox have definitely been very hit and miss these past couple of months, but this months box is a good one. I mean look at that box! The design this month is gorgeous. The September Glossybox is a collaboration with Karen Miller and is based on the London skyline.  

Glossybox September 2014 (£10 per month plus £3.25 p+p)

SkinPep Brightening Enzyme and Acid Peel (£89.99 for 180ml) & SkinPep Dark Circle Eraser (£44.99 for 15ml)
Whilst I'm not a big fan of sample sachets these are surprisingly generous. Suffering from pretty bad dark circles anything that claims to erase them is a winner in my book. I have also never experienced a facial peel before so this Enzyme & Acid Peel is going to be fun to try out, at £90 for the full size though I don't think I will be ever purchasing it. 

ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel (£9)
ModelCo's dupe for the Gimme Brow, I haven't been able to try the Gimme Brow yet so receiving this brow fibre gel by ModelCo is super exciting, brows are a big part of my make up routine so can't wait to give this a go. The shade I received was medium/dark. 

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Masque (£15.50 for 200ml, available at selected salons)
I love a good hair mask and this one by L'Oreal Professionnel is a super generous size and claims to replenish the hair leaving it super soft and glossy, it also smells lovely!

Vichy Normaderm Night Detox (£15.50 for 40ml) Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Care (£12 for 50ml)
My favourites products in this months box by far! I love Vichy's skincare and I'm stuck in a predicament of what moisturise to use on a daily basis at the moment and this Vichy Normaderm range has sorted this right out, I especially love the night cream, I've already planned to purchase the full size when pay day comes around. 

Nails inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat (£12)
If I didn't already own a matte top coat by Essie I would be excited by this but its good to have a back up I suppose. I love nails inc so I'm sure this will be a great polish.

Glossybox have released a sneak peak of next months box, the theme of the October box is Pop Art based on Andy Warhol. Every subscriber will receive a full size mask from NUXE worth £19.50. 

What did you think of this months box? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig