Sephora Haul

Leave a Comment
So I kind have may have made a little order on Sephora, ok ok it was a rather big order but we aren't here to judge. When I found out Sephora now ships to the UK I couldn't help but splurge a little and of course I had to share what I brought with you guys. Seeing as you cant get Tarte in the UK (well I know you can but lets face it, the product range on QVC is somewhat small) I mainly purchased Tarte products along with a rather beautiful Marc Jacobs product. If you guys want to see anything in more detail or any swatches just let me know. 


Tarte Makin' Waves Summer Collection ($75)
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in the shade Fair-Light Honey ($38)
Tarte Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette V1 ($38)
Sephora Favourites Give Me Some Lip ($25)
Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Lip Gel in Have We Met? ($30)
Tarte Limited Edition Rainforest After Dark Coloured Clay Eye & Cheek Palette ($38)

Katie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig