Birchbox November 2014

Leave a Comment
This month's Birchbox theme is Cosy at Home, perfect products for those cold days and winter nights. Whilst I'd happily exchange a few products for something else this certainly isn't a bad box, the products are well suited to the theme and well quite frankly I love it. 





Every subscriber this month will receive a full size Dr Jart+ product, I received the Water Act Skin Mist, at £18 a pop this one product covers the cost of the whole box plus more so not bad eh. This facial mist isn't something I'd necessarily think about using but I'm glad this is come into my life because seriously it's making my skin feel so soft, it feels as soft as I imagine a unicorn would (weird comparison okay but just imagine, okay?)


These hair masks are so mini and cute it makes up for the small size. I have quite a lot of hair so both pots will probably be one use but that doesn't bother me. This rejuvenating hair mask is packed with argan oil, honey, amber and crushed pearls, it smells absolutely divine and I can't wait to give my hair some TLC. 


I've never seen such a tiny bronzer in my life, it's so tiny I think I'd only be able to fit about a quarter of my brush into it. Saying that I think I'm going to use this as an eyeshadow with it being the perfect size. Using bronzer as an eyeshadow is all the rage at the moment so what's better than having a specific bronzer for your eyes. 


I thought this was empty when I received it, its so thick that it actually takes me quite a lot of force to get any out. That's not a complaint though because this is seriously my new favourite lip balm, its so thick and moisturising I'll put it on before bed and wake up in the morning and it hasn't worn off, now that's impressive. 


There is always a let down product and this is it for me, this English Laundry fragrance reminds of something I'd get my Nan. It's not a fragrance I'd typically go for so if I can't find a home for it, it will be going in the bin. 


I love it when beauty boxes contain chocolate, what's better than beauty and chocolate? Nothing. I think I ate this about 3 minutes after taking a picture of it, whoops. 

What did you think of this months Birchbox? 
Hope you are having a great week so far
Katie xx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig