Benefit Roller Lash Mascara First Impression

Leave a Comment


I managed to pick up the free sample of the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara in this months Elle magazine before its general release next month. There may be some still around as I only picked this up a few days ago and there was plenty at my local Tesco's, so hurry down and be one of the first to try Benefits new mascara. This new mascara by Benefit focuses on curling and lifting your lashes mimicking the idea of hair rollers (hence the name).  The brush is quite a small plastic brush curved in shape covered in plastic bristles in various sizes. They bristles also contain hooks at the bottom which claimed to hook and lift the lashes upwards helping create the curled effect on your lashes. 
On first impression I wasn't sure about this mascara as it already seems quite thick, making me think it would be clumpy and wouldn't last very long as it might dry out too much too quickly. However after applying this mascara that didn't seem to matter as it certainly didn't clump at all. The mascara certainly lives up to its claim to curl and lift your lashes as you can tell from the photo, there is certainly a difference between my natural lashes and the lashes with the mascara on. Usually I find with mascaras that promise curled lashes, whilst they deliver at first, they tend to drop throughout the day, however after testing this out all day at work by the time I got home around 7 hours after applying it my lashes looked the exact same as when I applied it, a big winner in my book. Often with mascaras they tend to smudge on my eyelid and below my bottom lash line but luckily I did not experience this with this mascara. 

Will I buy this mascara when it comes out? 
Most certainly yes! I've been in a bit of mascara rut recently not really liking any of the mascaras I've been using so I'm glad to have finally found a mascara I love. This mascara certainly lived up to its claims and made my lashes look super long. The jet black colour also allows me to get away with just wearing mascara on my eyes, something I tend to avoid as I find the lack of colour to my eyes tends to make them sink into my face and not stand out.  I can't wait to purchase the mascara next month.

Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig