Birchbox February 2015

Leave a Comment
With Valentines day being just round the corner Birchbox are focusing on love and products you'll love all month round. Plus every subscriber is guaranteed to receive two make up products this month.  I honestly love this months box, with a wide range of products this has great variety that I'm sure everyone will love. I'm in love with the post cards that you get with this months box as well, they are so pretty. I can't wait to find a use for them. 

Birchbox February 2015 (£10 per month plus £2.95 p+p)

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (£45 for 30ml)
This serum claims to leave your skin radiant and glowing. I've tried a few Caudalie products in the past and been rather impressed so I'm hoping it will live up to its expectations. 

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo (£10 for 200ml)
I never realised that Liz Earle did haircare, I love the hot cloth cleanser so can't wait to try this Botanical Shine Shampoo. This shampoo contains Vitamin E, fruit extracts and Shea butter claiming to leave your hair shiny and silky smooth. 

T London Darjeeling Hand Wash (£18)
I strangely love the smell of this hand wash, it smells fresh and with a hint of citrus. I'm a bit of freak when in comes to washing my hands so I love getting a new hand wash to test out. 

Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in Black (£11)
I was really hoping for the Cindy-Lou Manizer by theBalm after seeing a sneak peek into what's in the box this month instead I received the Stainiac in Beauty Queen. This lip and cheek stain is a weird jelly consistency which is quite hard to get used to, it is a similar consistency to the Revlon ColourStay Moisture Stains. 
The second make up item I received this month is the Cynthia Rowley eyeliner in black. Usually I'm disappointed when I receive eyeliners but likely I was in the need for a new liner. On first impressions I already love this liner, the simple black packaging with gold polka dots is gorgeous and it certainly is pigmented and creamy, fingers crossed this will be my new go to liner.

The Chia Co Oats + Chia (£4.95 for a pack of 5)
I love the food extras Birchbox put in the box, it really makes it stand out amongst other boxes. This Oats and Chia mix from The Chia Co look like a right treat. I received the Mixed Berry flavour in my box but I am aware of a few other flavours that some may receive. Containing wholegrain oats, chia, fruit and coconut oil, I can't wait to give this healthy breakfast a go. 

Birchbox also released a sneak peek into next months box. Every subscriber will receive a product from Benefit, what's even better is that you get to choose your sample from the selection. 

What did you receive in this months Birchbox? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig