Bath & Body Works Haul

Leave a Comment
Bath & Body Works is super hard to get hold of in the UK and annoyingly I fell in love with it after I visited New York a few years back (I totally regret not filling up about 6 suitcases worth of products), so I have resorted to good old eBay in order to get my fix. Unfortunately it does work out a bit more in price however if you find a decent seller the prices can be pretty decent. 
For the three wick candle I think I paid about £17, considering how much burn time you get from this candle it works out great value. 
For the three hand sanitisers and the holder I paid £5.99 which works out a like £2 a go and a free holder (these are of course way better than the boring hand sanitisers we get over here)




What's your favourite products from Bath & Body Works?
How much would you love for them to ship to the UK?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig