Birchbox October 2015

Leave a Comment
This year is definitely Birchbox's year for boxes this year and they have stepped up their game again this month. This month subscribers get to choose their own box to receive from either the Stylist or the Back to Basics box. The Stylist Box curated by Stylist's magazine Associate Beauty Editor features 6 stand out products covering your beauty needs from head to toe. 





Parlor by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray - After spending what I would say a pretty large amount of money on getting my hair done (btw I invest literally no time or money into my hair, bad I know), I made a commitment to myself to take better care of my hair so I was more than happy to receive this blow-dry spray. The spray applied to damp hair protects hair against heat damage, managing frizz and helping your hair style stay in place for longer. 

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze in Daiquiri - This 100% pure and 100% vegan lipstick contains both avocado and cocoa butters to help nourish the lips, whilst the fruit pigments add a burst of colour to your lips. The Lip Glaze in Daiquiri is a gorgeous berry red colour is fairly pigmented and leaves a soft wash of colour to the lips. 

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel - I picked up this shower gel from Birchbox's pop up shop in Selfridges last month and I'm more than happy to receive a back up. This Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil Foaming Shower Gel is a bit of a weird concept, this gel transforms into a foam upon contact with water. 

English Laundry No.7 Signature For Her - I'm pretty positive I've received this fragrance in a previous box however it has definitely become a favourite of mine. With notes of  Jasmine, Vanilla, Pear and Musk. It's a rather sweet, floral fragrance and settles really nicely onto the skin. 

When Travelmate Sheet Mask - The sheet mask is probably the thing that made choose the Stylist box this month. I've been super intrigued with the idea of sheet masks at the moment. This moisturising sheet mask is your perfect travelling partner, adding lost moisture back into the skin. 

Bioderma Sensibo H20 - I'm pretty sure everyone has heard all the rave about Bioderma by now so its great to see Birchbox featuring it in this months box. This micellar water is the go to for removing make up by make up artists and is gentle enough that it won't irritate the skin. 

What box did you go for this month?
Katie xx





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig