Birchbox December 2014

Leave a Comment
This months Birchbox is the Christmas box and is a collaboration with Sophia Webster. Admittedly I'd never heard of shoe designer Sophia Webster but the jewels on the box fits perfectly with the party season themed box. The product picks this month are certainly a good bunch with a wide range of make-up, skincare and haircare. 

Birchbox December 2014 (£10 per month plus £2.95 p+p, sign up using the link and you will receive £5 worth of points to spend in the Birchbox  shop)

Models Own Velvet Goth Nail Polish in Amethyst (£5) 
This month every subscriber will receive a Models Own Velvet Goth Nail Polish. There is five different colours that you could receive and what is even better this month every subscriber gets to choose which shade they will receive. I ended up picking the shade Amethyst, a gorgeous purple glitter that supposedly dries matte. Whilst I'm not exactly sure how it will look and whether I'll like it, I cant wait to give it a try.  

Benefit High Beam (£19.50)
I love how this mini Benefit High Beam came in a cracker! Although I already have High Beam plus several minis the presentation of this product is amazing so it makes up for it. However with High Beam not being the best product, I did write about it in a Products I Regret Buying, I will be passing this onto someone else. 

Electric Hair Hydrate Shampoo (£17.50 for 250ml)
I've never heard of this brand before but shampoo is always a welcomed product especially when it claims to hydrate my hair. Suffering from dry ends I'm always on the hunt to find a shampoo that will clean my hair without drying it out even more, who knows this may be the one and I cant wait to try it out. 

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Smoke (£8)
I can't actually work out what colour this Eyeko Fat Eye Stick is. One minute it looks black, the next it looks blue. Either way its gorgeous. Whilst Eye Shadow Crayons aren't my favourite product I'm excited  to see if this will change my opinion. 

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil (£16.50 for 20ml)
I've heard many good things about the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil so can't wait to give this a try tonight, I have such high hopes for this product. 

Ilsci Organics Grape Stem Cell Gel Mask (£43.95)
This Ilsci Grape Stem Cell mask is a weird looking mask, the texture is rather like jelly which makes it even more exciting to use. This natural plant based face mask claims to smooth and rejuvenate the skin. 

Sophia Webster Purse (£10)
The little extra this month is the Birchbox Purse designed by Sophia Webster herself. Whilst animal print isn't something I'd usually like it works surprisingly well with the mint green. This handy little purse will be great for keeping cards and any cash in during the upcoming party season. 

What do you think of this months Birchbox?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig