Current Beauty Wishlist 2014

Leave a Comment

As a beauty addict my wishlist of beauty products is insanely long, it will probably take me years to tick everything off. With Christmas just around the corner I thought I'd share with you a few of the top items on my wishlist that could perhaps give you a little inspiration for yours. These products are all products that I've been lusting over for quite sometime now but haven't taken the plunge and brought them yet, especially seeing some of them are as pricey as £60, Hourglass palette I'm looking at you. Maybe one day I will own these beauties but for now I'm going to share with you my wishlist whilst staring at swatches online for rather a long time. 






What top products are on your wishlists? 
Any good recommendations? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig