Glossybox December 2014

Leave a Comment
I thought Glossybox would pull out all the stops for the December box with it being the Christmas edition but I was wrong and this edition was just underwhelming. It kills me to say it but I'm glad this is my last box as it was just becoming a waste of money. Considering this is meant to be the festive edition and the last box of the year there were no real stand out products for me. 

Glossybox December 2014 (£10 per month plus £3.25 p+p)

Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 Second Treatment Shots (£5.50)
Whilst hair masks are always nice to use, receiving these Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 Second Treatment Shots aren't something to write home about. They are just a bit blah for me personally. 

Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap. Day and Night Spot Stick (£3.50)
I can see how this fits in with the festive themed box, with party season in full swing a spot is the last thing you want so this spot stick is a good idea. However these kind of spot sticks aren't my kind of thing, I just think they are a little unhygienic maybe. Using the applicator then putting it back into the tube just seems very unhygienic to me, something that won't help your skin but make it worse. 

Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain in Coral (£12.99)
I'm sick to death of receiving these 2 in 1 Cheek & Lip Stains, I find they are never moisturising enough and it juts blah. Whilst the colour is gorgeous I just can't see myself reaching for it that often. 

Skin Pep Collagen Hydro - Gel Face Mask (£19.99 for 5 or £4.99 for 1)
I wasn't excited about this product as first but having used it today I'm in love! It left my skin not only feeling amazing but looking amazing too. But working out at only £4.99 it certainly didn't make the box worth while. 

Essence Colour & Glo Nail Polish in Do You Speak Love? (€2.99)
Essence doesn't exactly scream luxury to me which is what kind products Glossybox claims to provide. Whilst the colour isn't exactly the worse, its not something I'm excited about either. I can see this polish sitting in my draw and not being used very often at all. 

What a disappointing month!
Now I've cancelled my subscription can you recommend any good subscription boxes? 
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig