Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque First Impression

Leave a Comment
Bourjois recently released their new Aqua Laque Liquid Lipsticks (£8.99) that claim to give intense shine and colour, as well as 10 hours of hydration. Overall there are 8 shades in the collection and I picked up the shades Feeling Reddy and Rose on the Rocks. The texture of these liquid lipsticks reminds me of the Revlon Moisture Lip Stain, a very jelly like consistency that can be quite difficult to blend out, making the colour rather streaky. Due to the formula being very watery they aren't very long lasting on the lips as they just don't seem to set, they lasted maybe an hour on my lips before wearing off. I'm  just not sure whether I like these new lip products, whilst the colour pay off is great I'm just not sure the texture is something I personally like, it takes a lot of work to get a nice even colour. 

The packaging itself is wonderful. Sleek and metallic plus you can easily see the colour of the lipstick. The applicator itself is easy to use and gives you a fairly even application however I find the actual product itself feathers a little bit (you can especially see this in the red), even though Bourjois claims that it is a feather resistant product. However it certainly does live up to its shine claim, I'm not usually a fan of shiny lip products (aka lipgloss, matte lipstick is my best friend) but somehow I really like the shine this gives off, it seems different?






Have you tried the new Bourjois Aqua Laque range?
What do you think of them?
Katie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig